Friday, March 27, 2009

Nothing is Impossible...I will date Katrina Kaif one day!!!




Everyone, at some point of his or her life, has dreamed of being somebody special, somebody big or to do something big(In my childhood I always want to date Aishwarya Rai...Now I want to date Katrina Kaif...You see my life, my dreams all are XXL)

Anyone who holds the cricket bat somewhere at some point of time wants to become some1 like Sachin Tendulkar. How many times have we dreamed of being rich, or successful, or happy with our relationships? But many of us leave them just because they seem to be impossible.

Often, we dream big dreams but unfortunately, our dreams remain just dreams.
Most people get hung up thinking I can't do this. It's too hard. It's too impossible. No one can do this.

However, if everyone thought that, there would have been no computers, no internet, no cars, no mobiles, no electric bulb, no innovations, and no thirst of crossing the human limitations and no desire of dating Katrina Kaif ;-).
If you had told someone a hundred years ago that it was possible for man to be on the moon, they would laugh at you. If you had told them that you could send mail from here to the other side of the world in a few seconds, probably you would had been sent to mental asylum. But all these impossible dreams of yesterday are now realities of today.

Today's impossible is again going to be tommorow's reality...just wait n watch!!!
Ask Sachin, Dhoni, Shahrukh or Narayan Murthy and they will tell you that there can be no gains unless you are willing to come out of your comfort zone.

And as Aerosmith said:
Dream on, dream on
Dream yourself a dream come true
Dream on, dream on
Dream until your dream come true
Dream on, dream on, dream on...

P.S: The only purpose of writing this post is to convince myself and others around me that One day I will date Katrina Kaif or someone at the same level of beauty...and not to motivate anyone. If you really want to get motivate or need some real cool tips then get yourself enrolled at Discover Life.

Query to the God:
Why you made me so Awesome???

3 comments:

  1. I just request god to keep kate as awesome as she is ryt nw, forever... nd ever!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. God Made you awesome coz it's required to tolerate me :-) :-P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its true,nothing is impossible as it itself says "I M POSSIBLE"...SECONDLY, WHERE BELIEF IS DERE DEN DERE IS NO PLACE FOR CONVINCING.U WIL DATE A BEAUTIFUL GIRL- DAT I BELIEVE...

    ReplyDelete