Thursday, March 26, 2009

I hate Cadbury...Part 1


Yes I hate Cadbury but mind you I love Chocolates...

It all started back in 2003 when I first heard about the insects in the pack of Cadbury Chocolates...come on chocolates make me feel happy...They make me feel alive...one of the hundred reasons why I am on this earth. In short, I had almost spoiled myself for chocolates.

And all this was getting shattered. Insects inside packing means no more chocolates...Are you kidding me were the thoughts coming into my mind... Back in 2004 one thing which always made me realise that I am passionate was girls. I simply loved them and mind you people I still love them a lot...but I loved chocolates more than them and somewhere this insect news had shaken my belief in chocolates...Certainly thought of leaving chocolates that day was painful.

Sleepless nights and days full of sleep were the new things in my life (Yup its true)

And then suddenly a dream took birth in my open eyes which were full of sleep at that time: To make my own chocolates one day. At that time I was studying (oops struggling and partying; struggling with physics And Chemistry and Partying with girls...aaahhhh I know I am awesome) in 11th class and honestly till that time I never managed to clear my Physics and Chemistry exam but still I was dreaming of making my own chocolates.

I told it to everyone and almost everyone laughed at me. Rest advised me to concentrate on Physics and Chemistry. Few good people advised me to concentrate on Girls(Names are not meant to be disclosed). Some told me that I am too small for all this. Despite of all this I couldn’t let go of the idea of making Chocolates. To me, the idea was really great because I can eat my own chocolates, I can earn from chocolates and I can gift chocolates to beautiful girls (I hope girls are reading this line)

To be continued...you can have your popcorns

No comments:

Post a Comment