Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Shuttle 28....

Shuttle28...seems 2 b a weird name for a blog(even for a kid too)...but it is not

Ths blog is all abt role of a shuttle and 28 in my life...Its about motivation, true inspiring incident...its about how to get close to a failure and then suddenly you turned the game upside down and emerge as a winner...aahhh i think insanely awesome winner because most of the time going closer to the failure is my own choice:-)

Wondering wht is 28???

Chill ask me later...

Wondering How could a shuttle play role in a person life???

First thing first it is just not a shuttle...it is yonex made model no. 10 shuttle which changed my life, oh it is still changing my life, sometime my thoughts, sometimes my girlfriend...oops(I hope the next girl in my life does not read my blog)...

Together upto some extent they made me what I am today...An entrepreneur, A responsible citizen, Venture Capitalist...and absolutely single guy in the town(info specially for all the beautiful girls reading this blog)

Enough for description ;-)

3 comments:

  1. change d 'my' with 'we' man!
    Duh..! hw can u b soooo fukin unfair!!
    shuttle28 means a lot for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. as azad said "change d 'my' with 'we' man"

    m saying... "change d 'my' with 'us man"

    i dont know about the shuttle but m gonna chase everything one day.. and more titles than you have...with everything more...especially girls(waise in case of gals i cant :( )...no man you cant do this...u are best at it...(barney stinson)

    ReplyDelete