Friday, April 3, 2009

I hate Cadbury Part 2

Popcorn time over!!!

Despite of all sort of discouragement (concentrating on girls was a good suggestion) from every known person I decided to keep my dream alive. But with little knowledge (limited only to eating chocolates) and nothing substantial I decided to continue with Physics and chemistry and I failed in both the subject. Somehow I cleared my 12th, took admission in BBA and was enjoying my life doing nothing...But somewhere my dream of making chocolate was still ruling my heart... and with no option of starting it, I continue eating and hating Cadbury(I guess eating was my priority at that time)

People laugh at me. They said it is impossible to start with your own manufacturing plant without any prior experience in making chocolates (Come on!!! I have 18 years of experience of eating chocolates and nearly 3 years of gifting chocolates).

So to all those people who told me it is impossible, the next few lines are for you:


In your face losers... Six years later I am making my own chocolates under the brand name Chocolicious and I still don’t know how to make chocolates. But I still know how to eat them and now I also know How to sell them:-)

Wondering what’s next???


Aaaahhhhhhh....Beating Cadbury at their own game...Yup this is next and I with my partners have started the journey towards the top and now there is no looking back:-):-)

Amit

6 comments:

  1. Nice blog. Only the willingness to debate and respect each other’s views keeps the spirit of democracy and freedom alive. Keep up the good work. Hey, by the way, do you mind taking a look at this new website www.indianewsupdates.com . It has various interesting sections. You can also participate in the OPINION POLL in this website. There is one OPINION POLL for each section. You can also comment on our news and feature articles.

    At present we provide Live Cricket (From: 4 April Onwards) , News Updates, Opinion Polls, Movie Reviews and Gadget Reviews to our readers.

    Kindly go through the entire website. Who knows, it might just have the right kind of stuff that you are looking for. If you like this website, can you please recommend it to at least 5 of your friends. Your little help would help us in a big way.

    Thank you,

    The Future Mantra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have always believed anything is possible. It is more so because of the dynamic personality that you are.

    All the very best for your future and for your chocolate business.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes bro, we are goin to beat cadbury and screw nestle.. we are goin to teach the art of chocolicious life to the world :)
    eat on !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey gud wrk bro!!
    u hve shwn ki we all can dvelop our dreams into reality if we really wnt to and hve shwn those people that told u its impossible tat u not only just go on saying.u really work on it and make it a reality....all the very best....one fine day this bussiness will be a successful bussiness for sure...

    ReplyDelete
  5. All the bullshit apart,
    lets show them our game face!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I only know one thing...m concerned wid my chocolates(obviously i wil hav dem for free).so plz do hard work to make it a success.

    ReplyDelete