Wednesday, April 22, 2009

The Child in me refuses to die...Part 1




I again want to date my first girlfriend. I again want to give her a ride on my bicycle(Ooopss...i don’t have a bicycle now and I even don’t remember her name).

I still love watching Vikram Betaal, Jungle book, Tintin. I still laugh at thought of Jerry beating Tom. I still like listening to those kiddy jokes, where elephant got beaten up by the ant. I still look into the sky and try counting the stars. I still love reading Nagraj, Dhruv, Chacha Choudary, Billu. Sometimes I just want to lie down on bed and watch all interesting programmes, one after another. I again want to read all those awesome comics which filled my childhood with adventure and fantasy.


I still want to make the child in me live as much as my age. Whatever my age, the child in me refuses to die....


Whenever I pass from my school, the walls of my school remind me of my childhood. I start remembering everything that I did in my school:

Bunking of classes to watch the girls in Connaught Place

Hitting my maths teacher with an eraser

Eating friends lunch by taking it from his bag without telling him

Bunking Physics classes to play cricket(I failed in physics)

Singing songs for girls(Not even a single girl could tolerate it...but we never stopped)


Ooooppppsss.....This is getting long...will continue it in 2nd post

till then

juzz remember....

I

Am

Awesome....

3 comments:

  1. Mr.Awesome,U r truely a child at heart.Must say u hav written a very innocent blog (especially ur school days memories - which i enjoyed reading it).Looking forward 4 part-2....to know more secrets abt ur childhood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome.. childhood is just too amazing..
    chalo mitr ek baar phir society ki basemnent mein cricket aur chupan chupaai khelenge.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'm waiting 4d day wn d newspapers show d headline >> Amit _ (i dunno ur full name :P) Is Our New PM :-D

    ReplyDelete