Sunday, October 17, 2010

Never Give Up On Your Dreams!!!

Never Never Never give up in your life. Because the one who give up is surely not the one who make history.

In life we all want to astonish ourselves through our achievements and success on the nonstop basis. But we are not going to do that if we keep quitting. Are we??? If you say yes then God bless you! You are in big trouble!!!

There are too many folks who give up way too early. Make sure you are not one of them. 

When I decided to be an entrepreneur, I made one thing sure "Either I will survive here or I will die here; but I am not going to leave it for anything in this world." No matter what the situation may come I am not going to leave something I started in the halfway. I can take break but I will not let any damn situation to break me up. 

I know many people who keep switching between different options without even thinking what they are doing to themselves. My advice to such souls is to stick to the plan (Kyonki Plan mein hai dum to kamyaab hai hum:-) ).


Always rise above any problem you meet. Keep your eyes on your aim. Just stay on your mission for a while and soon you will see everything coming your way. For the reason that this world belong to the one who are more than willing to make history i.e. you and me.

P.S: Keep making History. I want coming generation to study something different when it comes to history. Enjoy Yourself!!! 

12 comments:

  1. Your Post Inspires me.
    I feel good after reading your post.
    Best Wishes !

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup totally here to create destiny and script History :) Amen :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr Abdul Kalam says-You should dream BIG.
    Read about my dreams of yesteryears at-
    http://srayyangar.blogspot.com/2010/09/dreams-and-focus.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wasn't in a good mood at all before reading..But now I am ok..Sometimes we really need someone to say this words..Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well said, my friend. Never give up, even when times are hard. I enjoyed reading this.

    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very great post. I simply stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed browsing your weblog posts. After all I’ll be subscribing on your feed and I am hoping you write again very soon!

    ReplyDelete