Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Life is good :-)

Disclaimer:

At 12:30 in the night, I have no idea what am I doing here? I want to sleep but before that I have to scribble something. I am half asleep at this time and least aware of whatever I am writing.  

Today, I advise you to live life well. It is so easy to get trapped up in the daily routine of life that we can easily miss the greatness of simple things of everyday.

I am stunned that how much joy I had by doing the simplest things like roaming around girls and sometimes with girls, smelling the petrol, giving high-fives, going to mountain, eating chocolate, laughing with friends, playing badminton, helping people, eating someone’s else lunch, saying thank you, sitting on a grass, having coffee in rain, watching sunrise and sunset, and lots of other small things that make this journey called ‘life’ worthwhile.

You see, while we all are working hard to get everything we want out of life, it can be a awesome break to spend some high quality time with your chaddi buddies or to take your loved one’s on a long drive.

Friends, keep your focus on what you want to achieve, but for no reason lose sight of what is great around you at this time.

I wish you all the best with all that you do in your ‘life’ to make it awesome and I pray that you experience success in every area of your life. Have a blessed Life. Always remain awesome.

Love you all!!!

7 comments:

  1. awesome post! :)

    its high time we re-do some things:
    1)A 28 night out
    2)Night out in ggn(add toodaloo and uppu)
    3)Chawri bazar chicken
    4)Parantha at hudson lane
    5)CP central park

    add more things on the list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amit.. i wanna thank you today for this post. Yesterday wasn't a very good day and today morning i just didnt want to wake up and face another ugly one. But somehow ur post gives me hope that things will get better; like your blessings might actually work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lo kar lo baat!!
    Dekha bhai!! Log baag insipiration bhi lene lage :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ur Blog can b described as "Short","Simple" n "Amazing".I too agree wid d above comment"its time 2 re-do those things n many more.:-)
    Must say.... u write gud blogs after being half sleepy also.;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Chaitanya: Yes Bhai...We need to re-do all those bhasad things...Bhai kuch plan bana le!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Richa: Happy to that post helped you :-)...Always remain awesome...May God Bless You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Himu: Bhai hum to tumse hi inspiration lete hai :P

    @Bhawna: Yup I need to do lots of things...Thanks:-)

    ReplyDelete