Tuesday, July 14, 2009



Oopppsss...I didn't updated my blog for nearly a month as I was too busy with my work. But now I am going to update this blog regularly as I am suffering from severe back pain and I am on bed rest now for a whole month.

From all that hyper activness now I am on zero working schedule and this is killing me a lot. Whole day I stay at home(means I can't see girls in C.P any longer) doing almost nothing is frustating me(not seeing girls is frustating me). So from now onwards i have decided to spent all this time in cooking(because it increases ur patience), planning my venture growths, and updating this blog and searching some cool gals on facebook!!!

I have come to realize within past few months due to my busy schedule, I missed out on some of the most important social interactions with girls...so now i have to utilise all this time now!!!

Wish me luck buddies!!!

P.S: By d way few days back I realise that I am in love...wid myself :-):-)

3 comments:

  1. Oh...Welcome back!I thought ur LAZYNESS was in progress.So,now dat u r trying ur hand at cooking also.....can ur blog readers b served wid sum SPICY Blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcum bk buddy!!
    BTW< d CP part is really heart breaking!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Bhawna

    yup its in progress beta!!!

    @himu

    Bhai can u help me with that searching...I need a wingman buddy

    ReplyDelete