Tuesday, October 6, 2009

To all my Friends...I need your help!!!



What's wrong with my friends and their lack of "intelligence"? I mean, seriously. What am I supposed to do to get a date around here?

Few days back I was discussing with a friend about how hard it is to actually meet new people. You wouldn't think so, living in Metropolitan city, but it's surprisingly difficult. I don't want to date any of the girls in my immediate social circle for multiple reasons a few being:

a. They are my friends (yup, I believe that guys and girls can strictly be friends)

b. Just simply I am not attracted to any of them in any form

c. Most of them don't pass I.K scale(To knw more abt I.K scale contact himu or Me)

That being said, my friend and I concluded that the only real feasible way to meet girls is through your friends.

I've dropped some hints to my friends by saying things like, "hey, your friend is beautiful. She is cute. What's her name? Is she single or seeing somebody?"

Nothing. No response from my friends.

Sameer: I can forwarded you some of the pics of her

Me: What am I supposed to do with pics. Damn give an introduction

Sameer: No I hate all this. (he don't hate doing this...he is too scared to do this)

Me: Put your pride aside for the greater good

Sameer: me... i have other things to worry about(White lie...For all worries he have one solution: Black Label :-)

P.S: All my friends who are still in college...Plz help me guys in finding some hot chicks...I love you all!!!

7 comments:

  1. desperation has a new level..good post dear..loved it. carry on more like this

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will also help u but.... Wat is I.K scale???

    ReplyDelete
  3. haan beta lekin tu college mein kaha hai???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear friend!!!
    Even i need such help...!
    So if u find some chcks in surplus, please pass them on to me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll definitely help u...

    dude, even I also suggested one as I promised!!

    :-D

    ReplyDelete
  7. so wat....who said u dat it is compulsary to b in college 2 find hot chcks....

    ReplyDelete